Monday, April 23, 2012

Brown eyed roxx candy!

I was going to go hang out with a friend of mine and have some lunch yesterday and decided to go through some of my sample baggies I have gotten in past orders, boy am I glad I did! What I found was a lovely color by the name of RoxxCandy by the one and only Glamour Doll Eyes, I am now in love with this color and will be adding a full size jar in with my next order. I really liked how my overall look came out and am super glad I snapped a few pics before walking out the door. Hope you enjoy. :)











Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great Monday. :)
Hips, whips and strawberry lips: Naomi

Products used:

Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in Tan-Deep
Blush: BFTE Cosmetics blush in Sleepy Hollow
Lips: GDE Glamour gloss in Fashionista
Lid: GDE shadow in Roxx Candy
Crease: GDE shadow in Brown Eyed Girl
Highlight: GDE shadow in Ancestry
Waterline: Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion with GDE Brown Eyed Girl over
Lash line: GDE Brown eyed girl
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volume in Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment