Saturday, February 25, 2012

Poisoned Plums at the Afterparty

Hey there guys, long time no write! I haven't been doing my makeup in the morning for the day lately as I am lazy and hate getting out of bed at 6am. lol. Anywho, I decided it has been too drab lately and I was going to show the world some color today and what better way to do that than with Sugarpill? I am kind of in a hurry so I will just hop right to the pics I snapped.






Products used:
Maybelline Tenacious Teal Color tattoo as base on 3/4 of lid with Sugarpill's Afterparty over it.
Maybelline Painted Purple Color tattoo on outer lid and crease with Sugarpill's Poison Plum over it.
Sugarpill's Tako as highlight
Waterline is Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in Ransom with Poison Plum over it
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara in Black and Maybelline The Falsies in black as well.
Brows: Urban Decay's Hustle
Foundation: Tarte Amazonion Clay foundation in Tan Deep
Blush: Tarte cheek stain in Flush
Lips: Revlon lip butter in Creme Brulee.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you guys next time!

Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

P.S. I HOPE to have a few reviews up in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment