Monday, January 23, 2012

Night at the movies

So Friday night I was persuaded by my adorable 13 year old niece Shelbi to take her to go see Breaking Dawn pt1. I figured since this would be the perfect time to break out my Glamour Doll Eyes Twi-Shadows! While the film in my opinion was lack luster and full of cheese, the shadows I used were not and were highly pigmented and a dream to work with!  For some reason my skin was coming off really pale when taking pics and I couldn't seem to take one where I didn't think I looked like a big dummy, but I am posting some full face pics anyway due to the gloss I am wearing. On to the pics!






Products used:

Lid: Glamour Doll Eyes Twi Shadow in Just Bitten
Crease: GDE Twi Shadow in Black Ice & The perfect cure
Highlight and inner corner: GDE Twi Shadow in Skin of a killer
Waterline: Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion with Black Ice to set
Foundation: Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Golden Medium
Lips: GDE Glamour Gloss in Juliet

Where to get:
Glamour Doll Eyes
Urban Decay

Hips, whips & Strawberry Lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment