Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My first look with my new Heart Breaker palette!

I decided last minute last night to go have sushi and that meant doing my makeup. What did I go for you ask? Sugarpill of course! I just had to break out my new Heart Breaker palette and am really happy with how the look came out! The colors blended really well together and were nice and vibrant. I only got a few pics of my eye as I was in a little bit of a hurry and hadn't done my whole face yet but wanted to at least get the eye makeup. On to the pics!





Flash


No flash



I really REALLY love this palette and can see myself grabbing for it very often in the future. Do you have the palette? If so what are your thoughts?

Products used:
1st lid color: Mochi
2nd lid color: Acidberry
3rd lid color: 2 AM
Crease: Velocity
Highlight: Tako
Bottom lash line: Mochi, Acidberry, 2AM, Velocity
Brows: Poison Plum
Liner: Tarte emphasEYES waterproof Amazonian clay liner in Black set with Bulletproof
Mascara: Tarte Lights, camera lashes in Black
Primer: Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak
Eyeshadow base: Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Too Cool


Where to buy:
Sugarpill 
Tarte 
Glamour Doll Eyes 


Hope you guys and dolls have a lovely Wednesday!

Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment