Friday, August 26, 2011

The beginning

This is a look I did a few months ago. I'm still learning about makeup and application and I think that I have come a bit further in the last few months. I figured I would show this look though, I used all Beauty from the Earth pigments for it. You can find them here: bftecosmetics.com. Now on with the pics!




Hope you enjoy!
Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Eye studio gel liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Glam Black
BFTE in Kharma (on lid)
BFTE in Peacock ( crease and outer corner)
BFTE in Big Ego (cut crease)
BFTE in Honey  (highlight and inner corner)
Kharma and peacock on bottom lashline
(I don't remember what brand the lashes are, but I got them at Wal-Mart)

No comments:

Post a Comment