Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rocky Horror!

I went a few weeks ago with my friend Kirstin to see Rocky Horror on stage starring the one and only Sharon Needles as Dr. Frank-N-Furter, she was FANTASTIC! For those who don't know, Sharon was the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race season 4. ;) The show was great and we had a good time, even got to get Sharon's autograph after the show,she's so fab and I felt like a total boob. Anywho, on to the look!

Didn't get the lashes as close to the lash line as I wanted. OH WELL!






Hope you like this look and thank you for reading. :)

Products used:
Lid and lower lash line: Sugarpill eye shadow in Velocity
Crease: Sugarpill eye shadow in Bulletproof
Highlight: Sugarpill eye shadow in Tako
Eye liner: Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Perversion
Mascara; Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara in Glam Black
Lashes: Sadly, I just have them in a clear plastic case and can't remember the brand, but I know I bought them at Wal-Mart.
Brows: Urban Decay shadow in Hustle
Foundation: Lorac Natural Performance foundation in #7
Blush: Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Blushing Bride
Face highlighter: The Balm MaryLoumanizer
Lips: Tarte Lipsurgence natural lip tint in Enchanted

Hips,whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment