Sunday, November 11, 2012

I HAVE THE POWER!!!

So about a month or so ago I received my He-Man and She-Ra collection from the lovely Holly of Moi Minerals and this is one of the looks I have done with them so far, I call it 'Candy Corn'. Real original, I know. :p







Close up of the lips, I used Moi's Hubba Hubba




Thanks for looking!

Products used:
Foundation: Lucy Minerals Oil Control mineral foundation in Medium OCC (been testing it out)
Blush: Tarte's Airblush Maracuja blush in Shimmering Peach
Lips: Moi Minerals balm in Hubba Hubba
Primer: Concrete Minerals' Electric eye primer and Tick:Tock cosmetics' base in Milky Way
Eyes:
Inner corners and highlight: She-Ra
Middle lid and mid lower lashline: He-Man
Outer lid and outer lashline: Swiftwind
Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara in Glam Black


Hips, whips and strawberry lips:

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment