Thursday, September 1, 2011

Urban Decay sale haul!!!

I got the rest of my goodies I ordered from the Urban Decay sale today and thought I would share!! Sorry about the pics, my camera is not working right now, so I am using my phone camera. :/(Any suggestions on good cameras, please feel free to make them) I got 9 of the loose pigments, 4 pressed shadows and 3 liquid liners. On with the pics and descriptions!

                                                    Everything I got!
                Loose pigments in: Graffiti, Shattered,Rockstar and Asphyxia
                      Loose pigments in: Smog, Protest, Gunmetal,Goddess and X
                               Liquid liners in: Roach, Ecstasy and Radium
                 Pressed shadows in: Purple Haze, Electric, Narcotic and Chronic

I look forward to playing with all of them and posting pics of looks. Hope you enjoy my little haul here and hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Hips, whips and strawberry lips!



Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girl-Disappearing/231513773561377

No comments:

Post a Comment