Thursday, January 12, 2012

My belated New Years look using Sugarpill

I am so sorry for not blogging as of late! I have been having a rough time and have not been in the blogging mood, and not wearing makeup really so I haven't really had anything to blog. I did however decide to do my makeup for New Years and I went with red and black. I used my beloved Sugarpill for this look and I hope you enjoy! Sorry for the not so good pics, I took them in a hurry with my phone. Also, I will try to blog more and apologize for my long absence. On with the pics!







Don't mind my face and brows, I usually do my eyes first and hadn't put on foundation or lipstick yet. lol

Products used:
Inner corner and highlight: Sugarpill's Lumi
Lid: Sugarpill Asylum
Crease and waterline: Sugarpill Stella

Where to find them: Sugarpill Shop

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I hope to have another post up soon.

Hips, whips and strawberry lips.
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment