Friday, January 13, 2012

Struttin'

Today felt like a teal day so I decided to use one of my favorite teals of all time, Peacock from none other than Beauty from the Earth! It was a quick and simple look as I didn't have a ton of time this morning when getting ready for work and I kinda fudged up the liner on my left eye when I looked at the clock and started rushing. lol But overall I really like how it came out and figured I would share. I hope you enjoy and as always the products I used will be at the bottom after pics. :)












I hope everyone has a very lucky Friday the 13th and a great weekend. Thanks for reading! :)

Products:
Lid and crease: BFTE in Peacock (wet over lid with some dry patted on top for and blended it dry in the crease)
Transition color between crease and highlight: Glamour Doll Eyes in Brown Eyed Girl
Highlight and inner corner: BFTE in Beautiful
Upper and lower liner: Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion set with BFTE in Black
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volume in Black
Foundation: Bare Minerals Matte foundation in Golden Medium
Lips I had Glamour Doll Eyes' glamour gloss in Fashionista but I drank some coffee and it came off. :(

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment