Thursday, January 12, 2012

Play time!

So I got off work today and decided to play around with some Beauty From the Earth! It has been cold and gray today so I decided to do something bright and very "Summer". I really like how this came out besides the top liner as liner is my weak point right now, hopefully that will get better sometime. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I did. As always the products used will be listed after the pics. :)






My eye looks sleepy. lol

Thank you so much for looking and I hope you like my spur of the moment eye!

Products:
Lid: BFTE in Melon (wet with some dry on top)
Crease: BFTE in Lava Momma
Highlight and inner corner: BFTE in Lace
Top eyeliner: BFTE in Blue De Genes
Bottom liner: BFTE in Grape

Hips, whips & strawberry lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment