Friday, October 19, 2012

BFTE Bite Me Halloween Collection!

The other day I received the Bite Me collection from BFTE and jeepers is it lovely! You can get the set two ways, with or without a lip gloss. The set without the gloss is $25 and with it is $29, a pretty good deal for 5 full size shadows and a gloss. If you plan on getting the set, I would suggest doing it soon as there was limited quantity, you won't be disappointed! As of today I believe there are 30 sets left.

*swatched over Concrete Minerals Electric eye primer


Fake vampire teeth! I forgot to get a pic of the after I took them out of the box. :/



 Bite Me lip gloss, really smooth and opaque

Some Girls Bite, this is red, not orange. For some reason I could not get it correctly

Sinister Instincts

Guilty Pleasures

Full Moon Rising

Dark Prince

The ingredients for the shadows and gloss

T-B Dark Prince, Guilty Pleasures, Full Moon Rising, Some Girls Bite and Sinister Instincts (no flash)

T-B Dark Prince, Guilty Pleasures, Full Moon Rising, Some Girls Bite and Sinister Instincts (flash)

Love this gloss, it is SO pretty on!


My favs of the bunch are Guilty Pleasures, Sinister Instincts and Dark Prince. Guilty Pleasures, Sinister Instincts and Full Moon Rising were the easiest to swatch while Dark Prince was the most difficult. Again BFTE has made me remember why I adore their products as much as I do. ♥

Happy Friday!

Hips,whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

*Products shown were purchased with my own funds and opinions are honest and my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment