Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Green Mania!

I decided to do an eye look for a little contest going on in the Madd Style FB group and this is what I cma up with. I was really happy with it and it ended up getting 3rd place! ^_^  Anywho, here it is!


I am totally going to do this look again for going out and I hope you guys like it as much as I did.

Products used (All shadows by Madd Style Cosmetics )

Not About the Money lower lashline
Pew pew pow (middle of lid)
Beauty School Dropout (highlight)
Charlie in the box: Crease and outer lid
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies in Black
Eye liner: Maybelline Line Stiletto eye liner in Black
Water Line: UD 24/7 pencil in Perversion
Eyebrow is also UD 24/7 pencil in Perversion

Have a lovely Tuesday!

Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment