Friday, October 19, 2012

Custom He-Man and She-Ra collection!

Awhile back I went to the lovely Holly over at Moi Minerals and asked her if she could work her magic on a He-Man and She-ra inspired set for me, much to my happiness she agreed! I had a SUPER hard time narrowing down which characters I wanted the colors modeled by as between the series there are tons of great choices. I finally settled on He-Man, She-ra, Hordak, Evil-lyn, Battle Cat, Swiftwind, Skeletor and The sorceress of Grey Skull. I am super tempted to ask her again to do some inspired by Man-at-arms, Teela, Orko and a few others, but we shall see about that. lol. I am really pleased with this collection and was happy and surprised to find she added in a tube of Hubba Hubba lip balm to the mix.Thank you Holly! ♥


I love the labels for the balms!

Such a pretty balm, sadly I forgot to do a swatch pic :(

I love the added touch of the labels! 

Top to bottom: Battle Cat, Swiftwind,  The Sorceress, He-Man, She-ra, Evil-lyn, Skeletor, Hordak (no flash)

with flash

L-R He-Man, The Sorceress, Swiftwind and Battle Cat ( no flash)

L-R Hordak, Skeletor, Evil-lyn and She-ra (no flash)

with flash

with flash

Color descriptions:


She-ra: white with gold and red flecks
Swiftwind: orange with blue,pink and silver flecks
He-man: yellow /orange with blue and red
Battlecat: green with orange,red and yellow
Skeletor : Med. Blue with purple and gold
Evil-lyn: purple with blue and black
The Sorceress:  silvery white/blue with orange and blue sparkle
Hordak: black with red,blue and silver

I am in love with these colors, they are so fun and exactly what I wanted! I can't wait to use them in looks and really play with them. Thank you so much to Holly for doing this for me as well, you are THE BEST! :)

Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment