Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Look with BFTE Pick your poison collection

So as you all know I got my BFTE Pick your Poison Halloween collection this past Saturday. I could NOT wait to play with them and here is the look I did using the collection. I didn't do a whole face as it was very late and I didn't want to do a whole face. lol Hope you enjoy. :)


Products used:
UDPP
GDE Foil Me
BFTE Cat Eye about 3/4 of the lid
BFTE Bat Wing other 1/4 of the lid and outer V and blended some into crease.
BFTE Spider Venom in crease
BFTE Snake Oil on lower lash line
Concrete Minerals White Rabbit as highlight and inner corner of eye.
Maybelline Volum Express The Colossal mascara in Glam Black
Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black

Links:
Beauty from the Earth
Glamour Doll Eyes
Concrete Minerals

Hope you enjoyed this quick look I did the other night and I hope you have a good rest of your Thursday evening.

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment