Friday, October 21, 2011

SugarPill Swatches and mini review

So as anyone who knows me knows, I am in love with Sugarpill! Their shadows are crazy pigmented, smooth and blend wonderfully. Customer service is awesome and they are packaged in the cutest boxes and come in a custom box with the Sugarpill logo on it. Currently I have all the pressed shadows and 7 of the Chromalusts, this blog post will have the Chromalusts that I adore so much. I'm not too good at reviewing things and so I'm gonna keep this short, but if you love bright colors that blend like a dream then Sugarpill is the brand for you!
(The photos got out of order when I uploaded them and I don't know how to rearrange them on Blogger, so sorry for that. If anyone knows, please let me know)
the adorable box they come in!

the lid, this is printed on and not a sticker.

Tiara is almost like putting liquid silver on your eyes when it's foiled, love it!

In the jar

Tiara: left is dry and right is over GDE's Foil Me

Lumi swatches: Top is over Nyx jumbo pencil in Purple Velvet, top left is dry, top right is over  Foil Me. Bottom left in over Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk and bottom right is over Nyx jumbo pencil in Black Bean. This color is FANFREAKINGTASTIC!

Up close of Lumi over Milk

Up close of Lumi over BlackBean

Lumi in the jar

Sorry it is blurry :/

Goldilux in the jar. (LOVE this, best gold ever!)

left is dry and right is over Foil Me


Weekender in the jar, so sparkly and full of yummy purple goodness!

left is dry and right is over Foil Me 


Asylum in the jar (this color can totally be toned down a bit to make a great fall look with)

left is dry and right is over Foil Me




Absinthe in the jar (I love how bright, fun and sparkly this color is)

Hysteric in the jar (I swear Amy makes the most rockin' purples, love this color)

Hysteric dry on the left and over Foil me to the right

Absinthe dry on the left and over Foil Me to the right.

I would highly recommend anyone who likes color to get EVERYTHING from Sugarpill! Amy has really impressed me with her line so far with everything I have bought from her and I look forward to seeing what else she has in store.  I will hopefully have my swatches up of the pressed shadows by the end of the weekend.

Where to buy Sugarpill: Sugarpill Cosmetics
Where to get Foil Me: Glamour Doll Eyes

Until next time, hips, whips and strawberry lips. ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment