Saturday, October 1, 2011

BFTE Halloween Collection

 I got the Beauty From the Earth Halloween collection today and just had to share! Halloween is my favorite holiday next to New Years and so learning one of my favorite cosmetics companies was putting out a Halloween collection put me in a glee overload! The collection has 4 new shadows and a lip gloss along with COOKIES! Each color is stunning and the gloss is just a right amount of color for me since I usually prefer a more lightly tinted lip. Anyway, on to the pics!

          In sunlight: Top L-R Cat Eye, Bat Wing  Bottom L-R Spider Venom, Snake Oil
                                Indoors with flash (sparkles!)
                               The collection, the box is adorable!
                        Spider Venom, Cat Eye, Bat Wing and Snake Oil (clockwise)
 Snake Oil a gorgeous orange/gold, one of my favorite of the bunch and I can't wait to do a look with it!
 Bat Wing (had a hard time getting a good pic of this one) a beautiful brown/gold.
             Cat Eye is fantastic, another I am excited to play with!
 Spider Venom, I am in love with this color! I have a huge thing for purple anything and this is definitely up there with my favorite purples now!


      The gloss One Last Kiss, for me it is more like a tinted lip balm. I like how it feels on, very moisturizing and the lovely pink/coral tint it has I love and will definitely keep this in my purse!

All in all I love this collection and highly recommend everyone to get it ASAP! There were only 65 made, so get it while you still can!

Get the set here: BFTE Halloween Collection

Swatches done over Glamour Doll Eyes' Foil Me.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Hip, Whips and Strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment