Thursday, March 15, 2012

LOTD for 3/15/2012

 I have not been wearing much makeup lately and have been sticking with just foundation and mascara for work which is why I have not posted many LOTDs. Here is my look for today using Maybelline's color tattoo creme shadow in Bold Gold. :)

Full face!

I packed on the Bold Gold to the lid and blended it out into the crease and lightly swept it  on my brow bone for highlight. Waterline is also a color tattoo in Audacious Asphalt.



I hope you enjoyed this super quick look! I really like these shadows by Maybelline and will get up some swatches and a review when I can. They have great wear, are fun colors and can be used for an assortment of things. ( I love multipurpose items!)

Products used:
Eye: Maybelline Color Tattoo creme shadow in Bold Gold
Waterline: Maybelline Color Tattoo creme shadow in Audacious Asphalt
Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes masacara
Foundation: Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour foundation in Tan -Deep
Blush: Beauty From the Earth blush in Tango
Lips: I can not remember the name of the gloss, I think it might be a Covergirl gloss all the writing is worn off on it. lol

Hope you guys and dolls have a lovely Thursday afternoon!

Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment