Thursday, March 15, 2012

Glamour Doll Eyes Valentine Collection!

I finally have some time right now to sit down and get this post up! I am terribly sorry for it taking so lng and thank you guys for bearing with me. Today I have the GORGEOUS colors from the GlamourDoll Eyes Valentine's Day set. It came with 4 shadows, an eyelight, mini pink version of Control Freak primer and a gloss. The shadows were in a stack with sealed sifters on each color which makes stacked shadows WAY easier to deal with. Each color is very pigmented and smooth. I have yet to play with them in a look, but REALLY look forward to doing so and you better believe I will post here when I do! GDE has quickly become one of my favorite companies, they have great customer service and super fast shipping, I would recommend them to anyone. 

**3/16 8:53am added pics of Control Freak primer, Less than Three, Romeo and February 14th


The mini Control Freak lid

It's pink!!! (I still haven't used it yet. lol)

Romeo

Less Than Three

February 14th. GORGEOUS,GORGEOUS red!


The eyelight

The bottom of the stacker


Look at how cute the label is!

Valentine eyelight in pot...mmmm sparkles!

Valentine eyelight with flash

Amore

Amore with Flash

Less than Three

February 14th

Romeo

Juliet Glamour Gloss

Love the Glamour Gloss girl on the glosses!

Juliet gloss (LOVE this gloss)

Top row: Valentine, Amore, Less Than Three.
Middle: Romeo, February 14th
Bottom Juliet
 Unfortunately the other swatches got deleted somehow, so this is all I have right now of these colors. When I can I will re-swatch them and update this post then.

 *All swatches done  over a layer of Control Freak Primer!
** I forgot to get a pic of the primer :(

Until next time my lovelies!
Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment