Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fyrinnae!

I was lucky a while back to get in while the Fyrinnae store was open and place an order for a few shadows and I gotta say I love them! The only reason I have not gotten more is it seems whenever I have money they are closed. :/ Anyhow, these colors are pigmented, blend very well and are just plain stunning! They range $ 5.90 for a full size jar and come pretty darn packed full of shadowy goodness. Sadly, they do not have sifters,so I would suggest purchasing some sifters from somewhere like TKB if you plan on buying from Fyrinnae. They have a great assortment of colors to choose from and I can't wait to get my paws on the Arcane Magic Shadows. Shipping was very fast and took about 3 days from the time I got my shipping notice. The queue and creation time for orders can be a bit long at times, but once they ship you get it quickly and frankly I think they are worth the wait. The shadows are 3 grams in a 5 gram jar. They also do sample sizes called 'mini' that are $2.00. The shadows come clearly labeled on the bottom with the ingredients in them which is a plus. Overall, this is a company I would buy from again and recommend to anyone, with that said on to the pics! ( my pics got all kinds out of order, sorry!! )


L-R (with flash) Top: Dressed to Kill,  Dorian Grey, Tyr
Middle row: Electro- Koi, Dark Magik, Sleepy Hollow
Bottom row: Curiouser and Curiouser, Hypercool

Dressed to Kill, Dorian Grey and Tyr with flash (LOVE Dressed to Kill)

Electro-Koi, Dark Magik, Sleepy Hollow, Curiouser and Curiouser and Hypercool with flash

No flash

Curiouser and Curiouser and Hypercool no flash

Electro-Koi, Dark Magik and Sleepy Hollow no flash (This swatch does no justice to these GORGEOUS colors!)

Dressed to Kill, Dorian Grey, Tyr no flash

Tyr

Dorian Grey

Dressed to Kill

Electro-Koi ( could not swatch this well, it really is a lovely orangey gold color)

Dark Magik (love)

Sleepy Hollow (sorry so blurry, I deleted the good pic by accident)

Hypercool

Curiouser & Curiouser



Curiouser & Curiouser

Sleepy Hollow


Hypercool




Electro-Koi

Dark Magik


Dressed to Kill



Dorian Grey

Tyr

I hope you guys and gals found this helpful and I am sorry it took so long to do and the pics are not as on par as I would prefer, but I hope it was helpful none the less.

Happy Thursday to you all!

Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment