Friday, March 16, 2012

80s Child in a Big City

About a month or so ago Vee from Glamour Doll Eyes announced that the Big Cities and 80s Child collections would be going bye-bye. That then started me on a mini freak out as I had been wanting these sets for ages, but had never bought them because I am lame and cheap. Anywho, when they were put on sale they went blazing fast, but I was thankfully able to snatch up a few and those are what I have swatched for you today. I really,really,really,REALLY hope they make a come back someday as there were a few that I was unable to get during the sale that I would love to own one day. I will now get into the swatches and look out at the end for something special!

How cute are those lids??




Daydream

Jerrica

Romper

L-R Daydream, Jerrica, Romper






Top Row L-R: Miami, Philadelphia, Denver
Bottom L-R: Las Vegas, Pittsburgh

Denver: Such a gorgeous color loaded with pretty sparklies

Pittsburgh: Lovely gold/green

Philadelphia: Gorgeous!

Miami: A really fun yellow with pink sparkles

Las Vegas:  Really pretty green

Denver again less blurred out.

I could of sworn I got pics of the Big Cities lids, but I guess I did not. :/ I will take some and update this post when I add them.

On to the little surprise, I was able to get  5gram jar versions of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia! They are in the regular GDE jar with sifters in them. I took the usual shrink wrap off by accident as when I got them I had gotten a few other order from places and in my excitement caused by new makeup I took it off, but assure you they are unused and were actually bought for the purpose of a little giveaway! How do you win you ask? Well you  just comment on the post for this blog link on my Facebook Page and I will choose a winner using random.org. Only one comment per person please and please feel free to share the page with your friends! Winner will be chosen on Friday March 23rd.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hips,whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment