Thursday, June 14, 2012

FOTD 6/14

I really liked how my eye makeup came out today and tried to snap a few pics, but with me rushing to get out the door they came out kinda wonky. I debated on posting it, but I figured what the hey? I used one of the new Pro matte shadows by Concrete Minerals they are pretty rocking and I suggest you check them out! (I will have some swatches and review up a bit later today)



Products used:

Concrete Minerals Pro matte shadow in Hi-Fi
Urban Decay shadow in Buck for transition color
Sugarpill Cosmetics shadow in Tako for highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion on waterline
Maybelline Color tatto cream shadow in Too Cool as eye shadow base
Concrete Minerals Electric eye primer
Lorac Natural Performance foundation in #7
Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Blushing Bride
Moi Minerals Kiss my lips gloss in Naughty Nurse
Maybelline Colossal lash mascara in Black

Happy Thursday to you all and as always:

Hips,whips and Strawberry lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment