Friday, June 29, 2012

Madd Style Cosmetics first impression

Recently I found about Madd Style Cosmetix and figured I would give them a go, I am glad that I did. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE 'Grease' and so when I saw they were putting out the Summer Lovin' collection I figured it was now the perfect time to try out Madd Style. The collection had 4 new shadow colors that were exclusive to the grab bag, a lip balm and a sample of their new Glow Bronzer. I have yet to use the colors in a look since I got them as my allergies have been acting up making me have watery eyes, but I was impressed by their smoothness and pigmentation when swatching them. Once the TAT was over, my package was shipped and received quickly. They were packaged in a bubble mailer and the shadows were wrapped in a cute little bag. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase and will be purchasing more in the future. :)

The little bag everything was wrapped up in.

Everything together






A free sample: LOVED this color, definitely need a full size!

The lip balm, it feels like silk on and smells like happiness

Top to bottom: Tank Girl, Pink Ladies, Beauty School Dropout, T-Birds and Greased  Lightning (no flash)

Flash

Cha-cha Bronzer (no flash)

With flash

Up close, no flash
My favorites of the bunch are Tank Girl, Pink Ladies and Greased Lightning though I really like each one.
I hope you all found this to be informative and I hope that you give them a try!


*All colors are Vegan and Cruelty free ♥
*Swatches done over Concrete Minerals Electric eye primer
*All products purchased with my own $

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and as always:

Hips,whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

*Everything seen was purchased with my own money and opinions are purely my own

No comments:

Post a Comment