Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FOTD 6/30 Tequila Sunrise

I went to go hang out with some friends on Saturday and decided I wanted something super bright and super fun, so of course I got out my Sugarpill stash and went to town. I was inspired by the Tequila Sunrise drink and I was pretty happy with how it all came out even though I slightly fudged up the liner on my left eye. :/ Anyhow, I hope you guys like it! :)


Don't mind my brows, didn't have time to shape them how I wanted. 




I was also trying out the new Tarte eye primer as I got a little sample kit the other day that has both their face primers and their eye primer and so far, so good on those!

Products used:
Inner corner and first half of lid Sugarpill's Buttercupcake
2nd lid color: Sugarpill's Flamepoint
Last half of lid: Sugarpill's Dollipop
Crease: Sugarpill's Poison Plum and Dollipop
Highlight: Sugarpill's Tako
Lower lashline: Buttercupcake, Flamepoint and Dollipop
Foundation: Lorac Natural Performance Foundation in # 7
Face primer: Tarte's Poreless face primer and the Flawless Brightening primer
Eye primer: Tarte's Cleanslate creaseless 12hr eye primer
Blush: BFTE's Georgia Peach
Mascara: Tarte's Lights,Camera,Lashes mascara in Black
Eye liner: Maybelline's Eye studio lasting drama gel liner in Blackest Black
Lips: Moi Minerals gloss in Naughty But Nice

I hope you all like the look and I also hope you all have a fantastic 4th of July!

Hips,whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment