Monday, July 23, 2012

FOTD 7/21

So on Saturday, I went with my friend Amy to see Static-X and boy did we have fun! There were 4 opening bands that night and each one rocked my socks, two in particular by the names of 9Electric and Davey Suicide. Both of these bands totally rocked the house and had my friend and I thoroughly impressed with their performance and overall stage presence. We got to hang with Ron the 9E singer for a bit after their set and after Static-X's and he is a pretty cool dude I must say. Static-X completely rocked us with an awesome show and when we left the venue it was with huge smiles and good memories. Now that my little show review is done, I shall get on to my look for the show. I had wanted to do something more dramatic, but I didn't have a lot of time to get ready due to going over on my nap and my nieces and nephew coming over for a bit so I went for one of my go to looks and was pretty happy with it despite fudging my liner. On to the pics!

*Note:  My face looks a bit white because I took this right after being done and my setting powder wasn't fully absorbed yet. I have noticed that in pictures unless I let my natural oils come up a bit first that my face looks a bit white when flash is used. :/





Products used:

Lid: Moi Minerals shadow in Diego
Highlight: BFTE shadow in Beautiful
Lower lashiline: BFTE Pro shadow in Nekkar
Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal lash mascara in Black
Foundation: Lorac Natural Performance in #7
Blush: BFTE blush in Georgia Peach
Brows: Urban Decay shadow in Hustle
Lips: Moi Minerals lipstick in Don't Tell with Moi lip gloss in Aphrodisiac over it

I hope you all have a lovely day and as always:

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment