Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Glamour Doll Eyes Summer Girls collection

Today I have for you the gorgeous Glamour Doll Eyes Summer Girls collection! Right now you can even snatch it up for 10% off, so what are you waiting for? As always, I got my package super quickly and was delighted by the smoothness and pigmentation of each color. They are so bright and fun and I can't wait to really get a chance to play around with them!

*Note: Color descriptions taken off the site and colors were swatched over GDE's Control Freak primer

The super adorable makeup bag they collection came in!

Everything in the bag

Glamour Gloss in Zoe. It's Orange!!! ^-^

A sample of one of the upcoming Blogger collection colors

Another of the Blogger collection colors (I didn't include these with the swatch pics since I will be buying the collection and doing a post when I get it)

Mollie - a bluish purple (more purple) with golden sparkle.

Brooke - is a medium green with a yellow/gold duochrome.

Cora - a medium to bright pink, slight orange hue and pinkish red sparkles. This color is NOT vegan.

Crystal - a light orange, almost coral with green sparkle.

Ariana - is a super pale yellow with slight pink shimmers. This color is NOT vegan.

Morgan - is a blue with purple undertones and a greenish blue sparkle.

Top to bottom: Brooke, Ariana,Mollie,Morgan,Crystal and Cora (with flash)

No flash

No flash under natural lighting

If I had to pick, my favorites of the bunch would be Cora,Morgan and Mollie, but they are all fab. If you have never check out GDE, I would HIGHLY recommend you do, their colors are of great quality, priced right and the customer service is wonderful.

You can get their items here : Glamour Doll Eyes

I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Hips,whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

*Everything seen was purchased with my own money and opinions are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment