Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BFTE Swatches!

I had not ordered from BFTE in some time and decided to get this past week's COTW which was a new duochrome by the name of Splash. The COTW (color of the week) is a full size eye shadow and 3 samples for $6 that will come out to a flat $10 once shipping is added in. You can either get shadow, foundation or blush as your sample choices, I chose blushes. I also added a limited color called Winter Wonderland to my order, this color had been a part of the Christmas collection that I missed out on.

Top to bottom: Winter Wonderland, Splash (no base) and Splash over black base (used flash)

Left to Right: Pinked, Destiny and Doll Face




Both shadows are absolutely stunning and I can't wait to play with them! Of the blushes I think I will get the most use out of Destiny and Pinked though I like them all. Have you tried BFTE? If so what is your favorite color?

Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday and as always,

Hips,whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment