Thursday, August 30, 2012

Almond Eye

The lovely Cora over at Vintage or Tacky put up a new video the other day doing an 'Almond Eye'. I loved the look and decided to give it a whirl I and think I did pretty okay! I decided to be a bit more dramatic with mine by filling in my waterline and using more extreme blush and lip color. I will of course list everything used at the bottom after the pics. (yes, I am wearing a top in the pics, it just doesn't look like it. lol)




SPARKLES!!!

I look so angry!

I hope you like the look, it was pretty simple to do and is dramatic, but not so dramatic it isn't wearable. I love that kind of look, quick, easy and wearable.

Products used:
Primer: Concrete Minerals Electric eye primer
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion over the whole eye
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Bulletproof to set Perversion
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Stella for some sparkle action
Maybelline Colossal lash mascara in Black
Brows: Sugarpill Bulletproof eyeshadow
Blush: Sugapill eyeshadow in Love+
Lips: a random clear gloss mixed with some Love+ by Sugarpill

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend and until next time:

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

*Don't forget my Sugarpill Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment