Thursday, August 2, 2012

Madd Style Cosmetics Happy Birfday collection plus 2!

I have for you today the Happy Birfday collection from Madd Style Cosmetics. I discovered them about a month or so ago and am glad I did, the colors are fun and Mo the owner is a doll. Also in this package I got two other colors that I had been eying for a bit which will be included in this post as well. All of Madd Styles shadows are vegan and cruelty free which of course is a huge bonus for us animal lovers. My packages usually ship out about 3-4 days after I order and I receive them about 3 days after that. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone and if you like FB Groups definitely join their crazy colorful group here: Madd Style Cosmetics: The Makeup bag. PICS AWAY!!!!

No flash. Top to bottom: Glitter & Doom,Pants off Dance off, Charlie in the box, Mustard Danger, All Nighter, Not About The Money, Be Fearless and Play

With flash




 *Swatched over Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer

Color descriptions from site:

  *PANTS OFF DANCE OFF: a pearly/satin blue
* ALL NIGHTER: a gorgeous pearl black.
* BE FEARLESS AND PLAY: a metallic lilac purple.
* MUSTARD DANGER: is a grey-tinted yellow with rainbow shimmer.
* NOT ABOUT THE MONEY: a metallic/pearl seafoam green.


These colors all swatched well with two swipes of my brush. Like the other shadows I have from MSC they are very pigmented and smooth. My next order(s) will be of the Twisted Wonderland, Psychedelic Wonderland and Dr. Who mattes. You can still get the Happy Birfday collection here :Happy Birfday collection. Definitely check out Madd Style if you haven't before, I am sure you won't be disappointed!

I hope you all have a lovely Thursday and as always:

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

*All products purchased with my own $ and opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment