Friday, August 31, 2012

My kinda sorta Hulk look

Last night I was getting ready to go out and I decided to play with my Concrete Minerals Pro matte shadows. As I was going along I figured I would snap a few pics of the process and do a sort of picture tutorial, it wasn't until after that I realized the colors I chose were 'Hulkish". Hulkish or not, I really liked the look and I hope you do too. :)

I didn't take a pic of this, but I primed my eye with GDE Control Freak primer and then covered my whole eye with Tick:Tock's Infinity base in Milky Way

Pat on Concrete Minerals' Pro Matte shadow in Toxic all over the lid

Then take BFTE's shadow in Black on the outer lid and up into crease blending with Toxic

The add CM's Pro Matte shadow in Ravage and blend that into the crease with Black and also blend it into the outer corner and somewhat into Toxic. Then add Tako by Sugarpill as the highlight color.

Fill in your brows and line your eyes

Here is the finished product eyes closed and after adding mascara

Jeepers, I need foundation! lol

Full face, lips are MAC lipstick in Style Curve

VOILA!
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial and I think that I will do some more in the future!

Products Used:
Primer: GDE's Control Freak
Base: Tick:Tock's Infinity base in Milky Way
Lid: Concrete Minerals' Pro Matte shadow in Toxic
2nd lid color and crease: CM's Pro Matte shadow in Ravage
Crease: BFTE's shadow in Black
Liner: BFTE shadow in Black foiled
Brows: BFTE shadow in Black
Mascara: Tarte's Lights, Camera Lashes mascara in black
Foundation: Bare Minerals' matte foundation in Golden Medium
Blush: Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Blushing Bride
Lips: MAC lipstick in Style Curve

Thank you all for reading!

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment