Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FOTD 8/25 using Virus Insanity

I actually left my cave on Saturday and figured it would be a great time to use my new Virus Insanity shadows. I was very impressed with how smooth they went on and how well they blended together and will most definitely be getting more shadows in the future. Love them!







These pics didn't come out as well as I wanted them to, but I think you get how the look looked.

Products used:
Lid: Virus Insanity shadow in Just Peachy
Second lid and crease: Virus Insanity shadow in Sticky Caramel
Lower lashline: Virus Insanity shadow in Jasper
Highlight: Glamour Doll Eyes shadow in Ancestry
Waterline: Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner pencil in Junkie
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal lash mascara in Black
Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in Tan- Deep
Setting powder: Kryolan anti shine powder
Blush: Tarte Airblush Maracuja blush in Shimmering Peach
Lips: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar in Analog


I hope you enjoyed this look and wish to thank you for reading. :)

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment