Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MOI haul!

I know that I have not posted in a few weeks and for that I am sorry, but I have been on a bit of a budget, under the weather and the post man has been taking AGES to get my Moi packages to me. I also have not been doing much in the way of makeup lately outside of foundation,mascara and blush so there have not at least been any LOTDs to post. :( I am feeling much better though and things are settling down a bit so I think I can get back to a more normal posting routine. :) Now that that is said, I will get into what was inside my package I received yesterday. I got the Blackout collection along with sample jars of the Dead Zone collection that came for free with any order over $20 I think it was during the site launch sale. I also received a jar of Beach Bum which is one of the ever amazing Sparklers shadows. I didn't get to swatch the colors over different colored bases like I wanted to since my room is a bit of a disaster area as I am currently reorganizing all my makeup and can barely find anything right now. lol. I will try and do so though when I find my black and white bases and add them to the swatches album on my FB page. I think you guys are probably tired of my rambling now, so I will hop onto my swatch pics. ;)

Everything in their little baggies along with my Holly note. :)

Beach Bum with flash

Beach Bum no flash (it was getting dark out so my lighting is not so good)

The Dead Zone collection no flash L-R Wake the Dead, Zombie Tears, Crypt Keeper

The Dead Zone collection with flash L-R Wake the Dead, Zombie Tears, Crypt Keeper

The Blackout Collection with flash L-R Shiner, Night Shift, Tattle, Goldmine, Babylon, Faraway

The Blackout Collection no flash L-R Shiner, Night Shift, Tattle, Goldmine, Babylon, Faraway


The Dead Zone colors are GORGEOUS and my swatches do not do them justice what so ever, they are so sparkly and all around fantastical, they seriously made me swoon. The Blackout collection are all black based colors with gorgeous sparkles, they are gorgeous on their own and would take on a whole new level of wonderfulness when used over a black base. Once again Holly has me reminded of why I love her company as much as I do and I highly suggest you hop on over once the site is reopened and snag these ASAP. You won't regret it.


*swatches done dry over Concrete Minerals Electric eye primer
* I didn't link the Moi shop in this post because their site is down while Holly undergoes surgery and heals.

I hope you all are having a lovely week so far and as always:

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

*All products shown were purchased with my own funds and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment