Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Madd Style meets Dr. Who


I got a few of the Dr. Who inspired mattes from Madd Style Cosmetics yesterday and I just had to swatch and post something for you guys about them! I have only seen a few episodes of Dr. Who in my life so I am not a huge fan of the show but I appreciate it and see why it has lasted as long as it has. Anyway, I ordered 5 shadows in the 5 for $20 deal plus the Color of the week and am totally going to have to go back and get the rest I liked them so much! As with all Madd Style shadows each one in the collection is Vegan and comes in a 5 gram jar for $5. That's right only $5, it doesn't get much better than that!

How cute!


I ♥ the new jar labels!

The bottom of the jars with ingredients. The sample baggie is Time Warp (a rich black a TREMENDOUS amount of aqua glitter.)

Weeping Angel: A deep, purple-toned matte grey.

Hello Sweetie: a pressure sensitive light matte pink that rubs down into an awesome bright red/pink.

Sonic Screwdriver: a light green with a yellow base.

Hallucinogenic Lipstick: a vibrant, matte pinky-purple.

Adipose: a vibrant matte white.

Giggle Berry: a light pink with a satin finish.

L-R Time Warp, Weeping Angel, Hello Sweetie rubbed out and just patted on, Sonic Screwdriver, Hallucinogenic Lipstick, Adipose and Giggle Berry

T-B Giggle Berry, Adipose, Hallucinogenic Lipstick, Sonic Screwdriver, Hello Sweetie rubbed out and patted on, Weeping Angel and Time Warp

I decided to play and test them out and this is what I did using Adipose, Hello Sweetie and Hallucinogenic Lipstick



When doing the above eye look the colors seemed to blend well and I didn't have a ton of fallout. They are very pigmented also. I am totally in love with the colors I used and will be using them a ton in the future and can not wait to test drive the others I got! Definitely check out Madd Style if you get a chance, Mo the owner is a doll and you won't be disappointed.


 Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi


*Color descriptions were taken off the site
*Swatched over Concrete Minerals' Electric eye primer
*All shadows purchased with my own $ and thoughts and opinion are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment