Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MOI Minerals haul

I got my shadows from my grab bag purchase the other day and was really excited over the colors that were included in my bag since I didn't have any of them except Mercy, but that color is so gorgeous I don't mind having two. lol I also got another package of the Metal Mania lip glosses, but those will be in another post. I mention them since they are in one of the pics I took. I got a nice range of colors and some that I had been eying but never got before they were discontinued, so win on that! As always there was a sweet note from the lovely Holly and the shadows were packaged nicely in a bubble mailer. If you haven't checked out MOI, you really should. Customer service is great, the products are great and reasonably priced. Shipping can take a bit but that is expected when shipping from Canada to the US, it is always worth the wait though. Each color swatched wonderfully and was pigmented and opaque with very few swipes of my brush. I am yet again very satisfied with a MOI purchase. :)


No flash

L-R Cactus, Shimmers and Pearls, Maria,Halo, Pink Pearls, Rockstar Red (with flash)

L-R Rockstar Red, Destiny, Ol School, Dig it, Risque, Monster Mash (with flash)

*Swatches done over Concrete Mineral's Electric eye primer


Love these colors and think that Holly did a great job at choosing which colors to put in my grab bag. I used Pink Pearls and Shimmers and Pearls for a quick look for work yesterday and they were incredibly easy to work with. Love them all!! Stay tuned for my post of the Metal Mania glosses once I get them swatched.

Hips, whips and strawberry lips:
Naomi

*All products purchased by me and all thoughts are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment