Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Madd Style Cosmetics Stardust collection

The other day I got the Stardust collection by Madd Style Cosmetics in the mail and almost fell over from the awesomeness when I swatched them! Gorgeous, gorgeous shadows that blend like magical butter, I am in love. The collection is black based shadows with color changing glittery goodness. I found it really hard to capture their greatness in my swatch pics and assure you this collection is worth getting!

*swatches done over Concrete Minerals' Electric eye primer and Tick:Tick cosmetics' Milky Way and Black Hole bases.

No flash
Top to bottom: To catch a falling star, Gave her heart away, Stormhold Ruby, Across the wall, Travel by candlelight, Nana' tea party. (the sample I received)

With flash

Stardust by Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite books and movies so when I saw this collection I had to have it and Mo really did the story justice with this collection. I hope you like this post and I hope you guys check out the collection, you won't be sorry!



     



No comments:

Post a Comment