Friday, September 14, 2012

MOI Minerals Men of the big screen collection!




I got home last night after sitting in traffic for well over an hour in the rain trying to get home after work, needless to say I was kinda disgruntled when by the time I got home. All that aggravation went straight out the window when I saw that I had MOI mail! I had been really excited about this collection because I love movies and the men that star in them. The collection consists of 4 eye shadows named after different movie hunks, Johnny Depp, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage and Timothy Olyphant. Of those 4, Johnny Depp and Jason Statham make me girl giggle. lol. All the colors swatched well, Statham being the least smooth but not a pain in the bum to do by any means, just not as smooth as the others. Holly did a great job with this collection and I am so glad to be able to add it to my ever growing MOI collection. :)


Everything came in a little mesh bag with of course a note from Holly on the invoice.

Bottom of the jars clearly labeled with shade name and ingredients 

Statham in the lid

Olyphant in the lid (I'm a sucker for teals) 

Depp in the lid. My favorite color for one of my favorite actors ♥

Cage in the lid

Top to Bottom: Cage, Depp, Olyphant and Statham (no flash)

Same order but with flash


It is really hard to narrow down any favs of the bunch since I love them all, I will say though that I am very excited to use Olyphant and Depp. The MOI shop is closed right now while Holly recuperates from surgery, but I will be sure to post on my FB page when it is back up. MOI makes some of my favorite products and Holly is an absolute doll, you should definitely check them out if you have not already!

*swatches done over Concrete Minerals' electric eye primer

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

*Products were purchased with my own money and thoughts and opinions are my own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment