Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FOTD 9/8

I meant to post this sooner but I got side tracked over the weekend, but better late than never right? I was going to go hang out with a friend and decided to do something simple but colorful and realized I hadn't busted out my Heart Breaker palette in a while ( win one here ) so this look uses that palette. Enjoy!


Don't mind the brows, I didn't have time to pluck them. :/







I hope you guys like this look and if you're interested in the palette but haven't gotten it yet, I am actually giving one away! You can find that post right HERE. I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday and good luck in the contest if you enter! :)

Products used:
Primer: Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak primer
Base: Tick:Tock cosmetics Infinity base in Milky Way
Lid: Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Mochi
Crease: Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in 2AM
Highlight: Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio cream liner in Black
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal lash mascara in Black
Foundation: Lorac Natural Performance foundation in #7
Blush: Tarte Airblush Maracuja blush in Shimmering Peach
Lips: Moi Minerals gloss in Naughty But Nice

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment