Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BFTE Fall collection swatches!

One of my favorite indie companies BFTE came out with their Fall Collection and boy is it gorgeous! The colors swatched like butter and seriously had me drooling while doing them. The set consists of 4 full size shadow for $20 and shipping is a flat rate $4. There were only 100 made and the last count I saw said there were about 40 left, so hop on over and snatch yours up ASAP,you won't be disappointed.

The cute little box the shadows came in, they also came with a bag of Teddy Grahams but the honey are my fav and I ate them before taking pics. lol

I love the new lids they decided to go with a few months ago.

Each shadow clearly labeled with the ingredients

L-R Sassafras, Silver Maple, Sweet Gum and Sycamore

Sassafras and Sweet Gum are my favs, but they are all BEYOND gorgeous!

These were so easy to swatch, one swipe and they were perfectly opaque.

If you love beautiful fall colors, fantastic customer service and colors that blend like butter, then you should definitely get this set.

*Swatches done over Concrete Minerals Electric eye primer

Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday and until next time:

Hips, whips and strawberry lips,
Naomi

*Collection was purchased by me with my own $ and thoughts are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment